Campus Offices and Resources
- University Catalog: This online catalog is a student’s handbook for academic policies and procedures, general distribution requirements, major/minor requirements, and more. Each student should use the catalog that was issued in the academic year of the student’s matriculation at Johns Hopkins.
- Office of the Registrar: This office can answer questions about registration, transcripts, academic calendar, health insurance, FERPA, and graduation.
- The Career Center gives you access to career counselors and resources that aid students with resume composition, networking, applying to jobs, getting internships, finding the right career path for you, and everything in between.
- Financial Aid Online Services: If you have questions or concerns about financial aid, FAFSA, federal work study, and any associated deadlines and procedures, contact Student Financial Aid Services.
- Office of International Services (OIS): This office documents all international students and scholars on campus and assist them in obtaining appropriate visas, immigration issues, legal matters, and acclimating to living in the U.S.
- Homewood Student Affairs
- Other University Resources
- Library Resources
Graduate Student Resources
- Center for Educational Resources: Look here for TA training, teaching preparation, and professional development.
- The Innovative Instructor blog is a forum for sharing teaching strategies, best practices, and new technologies and skills for the classroom.
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs: Information on policies, procedures, services, professional development, graduate board exams, graduate student life, PhD hooding, and more.
Undergraduate Student Resources
- Office of Academic Advising: Information about the online degree audit, independent research, placement exams, transferring credit, and more.
- Office of Academic Support: This office’s mission is to provide tutoring and study consulting to undergraduates, free of charge, to ensure their academic success.
- Office of Pre-Professional Programs and Advising: This office helps pre-healthcare and pre-law students make informed decisions about their education and career path as well as assists with navigating the application process.