The below resources and forms are intended to assist the Department of Cognitive Science members with business purchases and travel arrangements in compliance with University, divisional, and departmental policies.
- JH Travel Portal: Institution-wide travel alerts, booking travel (Concur), preferred travel vendors at negotiated rates, materials for safe and secure travel, etc.
- JHU Travel Guide: University policies, procedures, allowable vs. unallowable expenses, reimbursement rules, etc. for business travel and meals.
- Divisional Policies
- KSAS Supplement to Travel & Business Expense Policy: Allowable vs. unallowable/non-reimbursable expenses for non-sponsored accounts (i.e. faculty start-up, faculty research, gift, endowment, discretionary, and operating accounts). In some cases, KSAS requirements is more stringent than University policy.
- KSAS Grad & Postdoc Travel Reference: Before travel, consider a few administrative, health, and safety issues before leaving the country.
- Department Policies & References