The below resources and forms are intended to assist the Department of Cognitive Science members with business purchases and travel arrangements in compliance with University, divisional, and departmental policies.
University & Divisional Policies
- JHU Business Travel & Expenses Policy
- KSAS Supplement to Travel & Business Expense Policy: Contains policies on expense categories that are more restrictive at the divisional level. Primarily guides division-specific polices on allowable vs. unallowable/non-reimbursable expenses for non-sponsored accounts (i.e. faculty start-up, faculty research, gift, endowment, discretionary, and operating accounts).
- JH Travel Portal: Institution-wide travel alerts, JH managed travel programs/booking (Concur, TripLink), preferred travel vendors at negotiated rates, materials for safe and secure travel, etc.
- Grad & Postdoc Travel Reference: Before travel, consider a few administrative, health, and safety issues before leaving the country.
Department References & Policies
- CogSci Travel & Expense Quick Guide rev.11.5.21
- CogSci Faculty Travel Full Reference – under revision to comply with 2021 updates
- CogSci PhD Student Travel/Research Policy – under revision to comply with 2021 updates
- CogSci Travel/Research Purchasing Guide – under revision to comply with 2021 updates