To reserve a Department of Cognitive Science room, visit the link below and select the desired room from the Resource List. You will be able to view the current room schedule, submit a reservation request, and receive an email update when your request is approved. Only department members may make reservations in this manner. Room scheduling requests from individuals external to the department should be emailed to Sarah Ciotola.
- Krieger 111 Classroom: Seats 50 auditorium-style and has a white board, a mounted projector with VGA and HDMI cables, speakers and a projector screen.
- Krieger 134A Classroom: Seats a maximum of 25 lecture-style. The tables and chairs can be reconfigured; doing so reduces the seating capacity. It has a dedicated projector on a rolling cart with VGA and HDMI cables, external speakers, and two projector screens.
- Krieger 234A Lab/Library: Seats 4 at a small table and has a white board. There are also two testing rooms. The testing rooms and meeting space cannot be used simultaneously. This is Dr. Paul Smolensky‘s IGERT Lab/Library and the department has permission to approve small, necessary meetings in this room when he is not in residence.
- Krieger 234C Seminar Room: Seats 10 at a table and has a dedicated projector with VGA and HDMI cables plus two white boards. Additionally seating at the periphery. Videoconference-equipped, preferentially using Zoom. Videoconference instructions are provided. Inquire with Sarah Ciotola or Tony Placilla for additional Zoom support. Teleconference equipment may be provided upon request.
- Projectors A & B: These portable projectors may be reserved by departmental members only. Please inquire with the office staff on how to access the projectors.
Department members who wish to access the scheduling platforms for our shared testing rooms or research lab parking spots not listed above, please send your request to Sarah Ciotola so that you can be directed to the appropriate person or resource.