Department members and approved individuals may use this resource to reserve a Department of Cognitive Science room. You will be able to view the current room schedule of each room or resource, submit a request, and receive an email update when your request is approved or denied.
If you are not a member of the department and have not received permission to use this tool, submit your request to Sarah Ciotola via email.
- Krieger 111 Classroom: Seats 50 auditorium-style and has a white board, a mounted projector with VGA and HDMI cables, built-in speakers, a projector screen, and document camera.
- Krieger 134A Classroom: Seats 25 lecture-style. Seats 15 discussion-style. Chair and rolling tables can be reconfigured. It has multiple white boards; a dedicated A/V cart with projector, VGA and HDMI cables, external speakers; and two projector screens on different walls.
- Krieger 234A Lab/Library: Seats 4 at a small table and has a white board. There are also two testing rooms. The testing rooms and meeting space cannot be used simultaneously. This is Dr. Paul Smolensky‘s IGERT Lab/Library and the department has permission to approve small, necessary meetings in this room when he is not in residence.
- Krieger 234C Seminar Room: Seats 10 at a table. It has white boards, a mounted projector with HDMI cable, and projector screen. Some additional seating at the periphery. Capable of tele- and videoconferencing. Teleconference equipment provided upon request. Videoconference instructions provided in room. Inquire with brain-IT@jhu.edu or Sarah Ciotola for tech support.
- Krieger 171 Conference Room: Seats 6 at a table.
- Projectors A & B: Reserved by department members only. Please inquire with the office staff on how to access the projectors.
- Krieger 115A-C Testing Rooms: Reserved by department members and undergraduate cognitive science researchers only. Please inquire with the office staff on room access and use guidelines.
Department members who wish to access the scheduling platforms for shared departmental testing rooms or research lab parking spots not listed above, please send your request to Sarah Ciotola so that you can be directed to the appropriate person or resource.